- Brake Pads and brake shoes – 1 year or 15,000 km, whichever comes first
- Shock absorbers –1 year from date of purchase
- Other suspension parts – 1 year or 10,000 km, whichever comes first
- Oil filter – 5,000 km
- Air filter – 10,000 km
- Radiator – 1 year from date of purchase
Warranty Limitations Incidents Not Covered by Warranty
- Improper handling and/or use
- Damage or failure due to negligence, alteration, accident, abuse, improper installation, or use for a purpose which the product is not designed or approved for by WEMZER
- Labor costs incurred for inspection, removal, or reinstallation
- Use of improper or dirty fuel, fluids, or lubricants
- Lack of proper maintenance service
- Damages or losses as the result of improper local installation or mounting
- Defects of any parts or components supplied by Vehicle Seller/Parts Seller which were altered during installation or mounting
- Damages or losses incurred where the Gross Vehicle Weight of the vehicle exceeds the maximum weight designated by WEMZER Manufacturer
Warranty claims cannot be processed without proof-of-purchase paperwork.
Warranties are honored at the retailer from which you purchased the part.
- For Warranty claims distributors must follow WEMZER’s Warranty Parts instructions listed below
- WEMZER may ask Distributor to keep certain warranty parts for inspection or shipping beyond the standard 30 days retention period. In such instances, Distributor will be given notice prior to the expiration of the 30-day period.
- When Distributor is notified of an audit by WEMZER representative, parts must be retained for a specific period of time as outlined in the notice with a maximum of 45 days.
- Any part listed on warranty transaction that is not in the parts storage area or made available for inspection/scrapping may result in a complete transaction debit.
- WEMZER representative may direct Distributor to retain parts beyond WEMZER requirements when conducting an audit. Upon completion of the audit, WEMZER representative will provide a scrapping date for the involved parts.
With more than a thousand items in stock, we strive to fulfill your order seamlessly and efficiently, through our delivery centers in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East.
Our team is always ready to assist you through your journey need more information drop us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
We have an extensive range of products at reasonable cost. Our growing products range covers the following areas:
Brake Parts – Suspension Parts -Filters– Water Cooling – Rubber Parts